Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda (yg bermaksud): Sampaikanlah pesanku walau 1 ayat :)

Monday, December 14, 2015

Life gets better


I still remember the days i cried before going to work.

I still remember how tremble i was to look at my email whilst the questions of 'did i make mistakes yesterday and need to face up with the boss today' kept coming into my mind.

I still remember the day i suddenly cried while eating at the pantry. 

The memory is still clear -- about how i was very down, felt like giving up and run away, yes i  still remember that fragile me. 

Luckily i did not give up. I did not surrender to my emotions, why? 

Because today i can laugh with my boss, talking freely to each other, share stories and even laugh really hard while telling her the story about how much i cried and trembled before. 

You see -- life gets better, even if it doesnt, you will surely get more mature than before. 

So while waiting for life to become better, be patient! Do something useful, release the positive vibes, dont give up and keep on going. Make sure you are there to see how your life change --

With a new you. The better you. 

sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan, (Sekali lagi ditegaskan): bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan. (Al-Insyirah : 5-6)

Salam cinta :)

No comments:

 
Copyright It's Life... Wake up from the past =) 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .